Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bed Rest Days;; 31 weeks and Thinking

Sometimes, Having a baby is a scary thing. As you all may have noticed, I do tend to Freak out plenty.
I'm in a different situation, that's why. Let me tell you a little about me.

I'm a student, 22 years old and currently expecting with my first child, a baby girl.
I met a wonderful person and we got to know each other very well. We weren't even a year into our relationship when he proposed. Being an active Duty Marine, I figured they need to take action to get as they want since they're only stationed so long in one area.

So we got engaged. There we are with a new relationship and a new life together. We decided to move in together.

Three months later, we were expecting. Being a new mommy, and with the baby being so unexpected (doctors told me I wasn't going to be able to have children quite so easy, maybe not at all) We decided to move into my mother's house to get the help we need.

My Fiance (at the time) and I would fight constantly. With this being our first baby, our first move in, our first seriousness, we just didn't know how to handle it. We argued and argued.
This is how my mother came to not liking him at all.

For the sake of our relationship and for the sake of the baby, we chose to work it out. No matter what it takes.

We also ended up getting married. Just the two of us with no one still in the know.

It's crazy here living with my mother. This house brings a drama of it's own. Simply, I'm getting frustrated not being able to live my OWN life. I know things that are done my way aren't the way mommy wants it. I know that mommy isn't doing to well and is depressed so I try to help her out as well. It's just a little too much sometimes.

Well that's me now. My twin sister is a sailor, I'm a student whose fallen a little behind due to my pregnancy, living at home with my mom and husband. Crazy huh?

Sometimes it gets tough. But I think the point of this was to let out a little about me. I get frustrated at times, but I can truly say that i see a good future with my Husband.

And I AM happy.
        Especially with my little princess on the way. My little miracle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment