Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bed Rest Days;; Holidays !!


Today is the 26th, only a couple of days away from the New year ! We have many people anxious, others not too fond of the idea of a new year here, with minimal accomplished this passing year... If that makes any sense.
I'm excited !! With my first baby girl on the way, I can't wait to see who she looks like, how she laughs, how much she'll eat and so much more!!! things are still being set up and put together. Even the baby shower!! SO MUCH PROCRASTINATION !!!
1. Invitations
2. Food
3. Place/Rec Center
4. Shower Favors
5. Games
6. ....
I can't think of anything else just yet but I'm sure there's more in that list that needs to be done. I'll think of it soon after I finish eating my soup and get more focused. Being sick with a stomach viruson Christmas and christmas Eve couldn't be more memorable. That we shall talk more of later :)
In the meantime, enjoy your family and friends and perhaps Eggnog? Happy Holidays !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment