Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bed Rest Days, New Year !!!!

Its a New Day, a New Year!! 2012 is gone and we are now in the midst of 2013. Time surely does fly!!! This means that I will be seeing my little princess in no time now.
That also means a full year of hustling to the max! Trying to provide what I can to the best of me, my husband and my little one.
Do any of you have New Year's resolutions? Have you managed to stick by them before?

My resolution continues to be the same; to do the best for myself and my family in this life.
My wish? To be healthy and happy.

Being with family and friends couldn't be any better. Yesterday,as the countdown began, and with my twin sister on the phone, all I could her is her scrambling to try to get on Skype to wish us a Happy New Year. It  was a huge hole in my heart not to have her with us. So once we saw her on the laptop screen, I began to cry and so did she. I wish I could hug her and just apologize for all the mean things we've ever done to each other.But siblings will be siblings. And as long as I have her in good health and safe, I am a happy twin sister of a Sailor!!

My Marine was home with me and we had our New Years kiss of course :)
Another year of fun, headaches, loving, and now a little munchkin for us. We're hoping to start building the roots of our little family soon.

To everyone, I wish you all a wonderful New Year !!!  I hope your dinners and deserts were wonderful !!! and continue to flourish in this life! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment